We have several convenient dining locations on campus, with options to suit every taste and budget:
- Pioneer Café in the Pioneer building, with an array of pastries, sandwiches, soups, entrée salads, beverages and other convenience items.
- Kente Food Court (beside the main entrance) featuring Subway, Pizza Pizza, Grille Works, authentic stir-fries at Miso, fresh homestyle entrées from the Healthy Kitchen, and a daily selection of soups, salads and sandwiches.
- You won’t want to miss Resto 213, a fine-dining restaurant operated by Loyalist Culinary students. With a gourmet menu and surprisingly affordable prices, it’s one of the best-kept secrets in the neighbourhood. Or grab something to go from the Loyalist Market, a retail outlet with an amazing variety of fresh and frozen products designed and created by Loyalist Culinary students.
Save 13% on every meal with the student tax-free meal plan. It’s easy, it never expires and someone else does the dishes!
- Use your card at the Kente Food Court, Pioneer Café, Residence Café and Revive Café on campus
- Start as low as $150 and top up your card as needed
- Installment payment options available
- Available to all students
To learn more, purchase a meal plan online or see our hours of operation, please visit loyalist.campusdish.com.