If you are between the ages of 15 and 29 you can gain job skills, get paid to learn and make connections in the community!
This program offers PAID pre-employment services and workshops, followed by a PAID job placement:
- 60-90 hours of paid training to prepare for the workplace
- Paid job placements (up to 26 weeks), with support and funding for employers
- Mentorship, coaching and help with school and work transitions during and after the program ends
- 15 – 29 years old at the time of registration in the program
- A resident of Ontario
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Not participating in full-time training or education, as defined by the institution
Please note: Individuals who are 15 – 18 years old must be legally excused from attending high school.
For more information on the Youth Job Connection program, click here.
Make an appointment with our staff to determine your eligibility.
Community Employment Services — Belleville
54 Dundas Street East, Belleville, ON K8N 1B8
Community Employment Services – Bancroft
P.O. Box 10, 195 Hastings Street North, Bancroft, ON K0L 1C0
613-332-1743 ext. 1