Discover Loyalist: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Discover Loyalist: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Thursday November 12 2020 09:00 to 09:30
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
*Some conditions apply.
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: Registered nurses choose many career directions, from making split-second decisions in the ER to preventing illness through community health promotion. Meet new challenges every day in this personally and financially rewarding profession. In Ontario, across Canada and abroad, there is a strong demand for registered nurses. Brock-Loyalist Nursing graduates are well prepared for future careers in health care:
- Graduates are eligible to write the registration examination and become registered members of the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Registration in Ontario allows nurses to practise across Canada (except in Quebec) and in many states in the U.S.