Discover Loyalist: Culinary Skills/Culinary Management
- Discover Loyalist: Culinary Skills/Culinary Management
- Thursday November 12 2020 13:00 to 13:30
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
*Some conditions apply.
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: During this session, you’ll learn about two programs:
- Culinary Skills
- Culinary Management
There’s no life like the one of a chef and the opportunities are limitless.
- Culinary Management graduates are prepared to work as cooks and apprentices in their choice of establishment around the world.
- Opening a restaurant is a high-risk venture. A diploma from Loyalist will prepare you to pursue your dreams with solid skills in culinary technique, marketing and leadership.
- Diploma graduates complete the in-class requirements for apprenticeship training.
- Following completion of on-the-job apprenticeship outcomes, graduates are qualified to write the exam for Interprovincial Red Seal Certification — an internationally recognized standard of quality.