Discover Loyalist: Business Sales & Marketing
- Discover Loyalist: Business Sales & Marketing
- Thursday November 19 2020 13:00 to 13:30
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: During this session, you’ll learn about Loyalist’s two-year Business Sales & Marketing diploma program. People with sales and marketing expertise are revenue generators — making an impact on the bottom line, a talent that’s in demand in virtually every sector. Apply your skills to a career in commerce, health care, IT, manufacturing, advertising, telecommunications or sports and entertainment.
A diploma in Business Sales and Marketing opens doors to a job in virtually any field:
- You could work in telecommunications, information technology, hospitality, the food and beverage industry, health care, the medical or pharmaceutical industry, engineering, manufacturing, commerce, advertising, event planning, or professional sports and entertainment.
- There are careers in wholesale, distribution, manufacturing and non-profit organizations. Loyalist grads meet the certification standards of the Canadian Professional Sales Association.
- With two years’ sales experience, graduates can apply for the Certified Sales Professional (CSP) designation.