Discover Loyalist: Business – Accounting/Business Administration – Accounting
- Discover Loyalist: Business – Accounting/Business Administration – Accounting
- Tuesday December 8 2020 10:00 to 10:30
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for January 2021 and September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
This session will focus on two programs:
- Business – Accounting
- Business Administration – Accounting
Accounting is more than filing taxes and bookkeeping. It’s about understanding a business from the ground up and guiding it through sound financial practice. Every business has a numbers story. Whether it’s in the fields of art, health, fashion, real estate or sports — the options are endless. Explore a career path that can take you virtually anywhere. Accounting skills are in demand in virtually every field:
- You could work as a financial analyst, accountant, budget officer, account manager, financial planner, payroll officer or external auditor.
- There are opportunities in arts and entertainment, news media, marketing, manufacturing, education, health and wellness, service industries and sports organizations.
- Find the right fit — employers include large and small enterprises, as well as not-for-profit agencies — or start your own business.
- With third-year studies in Canadian Public Sector Financial Management, advanced diploma graduates are uniquely positioned to take advantage of growing opportunities in the public sector and not-for-profits. Start at Loyalist and put your career on track to become a Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) with advanced standing towards a university degree. Visit cpaontario.ca.