Discover Loyalist: Business
- Discover Loyalist: Business
- Wednesday December 9 2020 11:00 to 11:30
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for January 2021 and September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: A career in business is more than numbers and banking – it’s a complex balance of finance, marketing, products and services you offer, and the people behind them. The two-year Business program provides grads with the skills for:
Entry-level positions within the business, not-for-profit and retail sectors.
Careers as logistics coordinators, event coordinators, retail managers, production supervisors and shift supervisors. Grads of the three-year Business Administration program earn specialized skills tailored for careers in: Human resource administration, industrial relations, training and development, staff planning and job analysis, occupational health and safety, and purchasing and quality control.