Book an Advising Appointment
Submit the form below to request your personal advising appointment.
We’ll be in touch to set up a phone or online appointment at a time that works for you.
We can’t wait to chat with you!
At Loyalist we are here to help you evaluate your career opportunities – and the education options that will set you on the path to achieving your goals.
Connect with an advisor one-on-one. You will have the opportunity to:
- Explore over 70 career-focused programs
- Look at ways to match your interests with a career you’ll love
- Get help with the application process
- Discuss options for financial assistance, including Second Career funding
- Learn about the Student Success Services here to support you
- Discover how you can get credit for past experience through prior learning assessment and recognition
Before booking an advising appointment please consider the following links for information on the most frequently asked questions.
- How do I apply?
- I’m an international student, how do I apply?
- I don’t have my high school diploma or GED, am I able to attend Loyalist? (Absolutely! You’re what we call a mature applicant.)
- I have questions about OSAP funding.
- Where can I apply for scholarships, awards and bursaries?
- I’ve been laid off; am I eligible for Second Career funding?
- What if I don’t understand something in class, are there people to help?
- I have years of experience and prior education in my field, am I eligible for advanced standing in a program?
- How does Residence work?/When can I apply to Residence?