Welcome to the incoming class of 2017!
Your first week at Loyalist will be filled with activities and will prepare you for an exciting academic year.
As you get ready to join us for 2017/2018, we encourage you to please review the key information on this page.
If you have any questions, please contact Enrolment Services at 613-969-1913, ext. 2100 or toll-free at 1-888-569-2547.
We’re looking forward to connecting with you!
|Frost Week Orientation Schedule
View the Frost Week Schedule for an overview of the exciting events planned in partnership with Student Government.
Get Ready for College Checklist
|Books, Supplies and Additional Program Information
Find your program on this list.
|Kente Building Map
Use this Kente building map to find your way around campus.
Find out how to access myLoyalist – your gateway to technology tools at Loyalist.
For Student ID Cards & planners, jobs, and Thursday Pub Nights.
|Wednesday Universal Break Events
Check out upcoming Universal Break events.
|The Career Centre
Discover on- and off-campus employment opportunities.
- Download the Residence Handbook.
- Visit loyalist.campusdish.com for details on meal plans – save 15 percent on your on-campus dining.
- Information about campus parking can be found on Loyalist’s parking web page.
- Residence Application
- Athletics Application – join the Loyalist Lancers.
- AccessAbility Centre Application – contact us to arrange free, voluntary and confidential academic supports for students with documented disabilities.
- Immunization Record – required for students in: Child and Youth Worker, Developmental Services Worker, Early Childhood Education, Community and Justice Services, Esthetics and Spa Management, Fitness and Health Promotion, General Arts and Science, Nursing, Paramedic, Personal Support Worker, Practical Nursing, Recreation and Leisure Services and Social Service Worker.