FULL – Currently, 15 of 15 (Maximum) Registered Competitors – Updated February 10, 2020 @ 1:10 PM
- First phase application includes three spaces per school board until February 5, 2020.
- Second phase application will open on February 6, 2020.
- Contest minimum is seven competitors and the maximum is 15 competitors.
The registration number displayed above is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Purpose of the contest:
- To provide competitors with the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in Welding through practical and theoretical application. To evaluate Ontario’ s youth in the various safety, welding, fitting, welding symbols and blueprint reading skills.
Competition Chair Contact:
- John Grieve, Welding Technician (RSE)
- Coordinator/Professor, Welding Techniques/Welding & Fabrication Technician
- 613-969-1913, ext. 2403