Computer labs are open extended hours for students in all programs. Services in our Student Access Labs include:
- PC and Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning (print credits included in tuition)
- Program-specific software
- Wireless access and wireless printing
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- In-person Service Desk, offering technical support staff who are able to functionally help with software, your network account, Blackboard, Banner, submitting assignments, posting discussions, etc.
- Diverse workspaces for students to work individually or with a group
The Maureen Piercy Student Access Lab (SAL) (Kente Building, 2H3)
SAL hours of operation are Monday to Friday, 7:30 am – 10 pm. Saturday to Sunday, 10 am – 6 pm.
Starting April 23 – Monday to Friday ONLY, 7:30 am – 5 pm