Loyalist College offers international students the ideal combination of academic excellence, extra-curricular activities and intercultural experiences. With approximately 3,000 students enrolled in more than 60 programs, Loyalist is small enough to provide personal, friendly and caring attention to all of our students.
Founded in 1967, Loyalist College is one of 24 colleges of applied arts and technology in the Ontario college system. As a publicly funded post-secondary institution, we provide career-oriented, relevant programs, an outstanding faculty and staff, state-of-the-art facilities and a full range of services to support your success. All of our diploma, post-graduate, certificate and degree pathway programs meet the high educational standards required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities within the Government of Ontario and are recognized around the world.
Get to know your professors as they share their industry experience and contacts with you through hands-on and applied learning. Enjoy small-city living at a College that ensures your success!
Why study at Loyalist?
- Personal, friendly College, two hours east of Toronto
- Small class sizes
- Residence on campus as well as many off-campus housing options
- International student scholarships
- Programs starting in September and January
- University transfer agreements (diploma at Loyalist to degree at a partner university)
- Placement opportunities as well as applied learning opportunities
- Fast-track options – finish your diploma faster!
- Opportunities to work on and off campus
Programs at Loyalist for international students
For the new programs listed above, please apply directly to Loyalist College.
For a list of all post-secondary and post-graduate programs available, please click here.
University Transfer Agreements
Many universities and colleges will provide credit recognition for your diploma studies at Loyalist. Learn how to start your undergraduate degree studies at Loyalist at ontransfer.ca.
How to Apply
For application details, click here.
For more information, contact:
International Admissions Office