NOTE: If you have already applied and still have outstanding documentation, please go to the Additional Documents Upload – Authentication page.
If you are applying directly (not using an agent), a non-refundable application fee of CAD $100 must be sent. We will contact you to confirm when to make your payment.
Please see the payment options below:
- Wire Transfer
- Credit Account: Loyalist College of Applied Arts & Technology
- Account: 1000827
- Bank #: 00003
- Swift Code: ROYCCAT2
- Currency: CAD – Canadian Dollars
- Payable to: Loyalist College
- Include: Student Name and Student Number
- Internet/Telephone Banking
- Payment can be made using Loyalist College as the payee through the RBC Royal Bank, Scotia Bank, TD Canada Trust, CIBC, Bank of Montreal and most Credit Unions
- Your Loyalist College Student Number is the account number
- Bank Draft
- We accept bank drafts payable to Loyalist College (we do not accept personal cheques). Please include your name and Loyalist College Student Number.
376 Wallbridge-Loyalist Road
PO Box 4200
Belleville, Ontario K8N 5B9
If you require clarification of payment options, please contact InternationalAdmissions@loyalistcollege.com.