International – Request for Program Change

Note: This form is only to be used for international students wishing to completely switch from one program to another within the first 10 days of the semester. Switching to a new academic program may result in additional program fees.

If your request is granted and you later wish to switch back to your original program, it will require another $100 payment and another submission of this Request for Program Change form.

Domestic students wishing to change programs should speak with their Enrolment Services Officer (located in Room 2H1).

  • Name * Required