Enriching the College culture and improving the quality of life for Loyalist students through programming, educational opportunities and engagement initiatives.
Wellness@Loyalist offers the following programming:
- Wellness Break
- Join us on Wednesdays from 12 – 1 pm for a range of activities and events.
- Wellness Ambassador Team
- Accepting applications for student volunteer and paid positions.
- Student Food Cupboard
- Academic Wellness Initiatives
- Book us in your class for one of the following workshops: Understanding Stress and Resiliency; Relaxation and Mindfulness Tools; and Balance and High Performance in a 24/7 World.
- Or, work with our team to build wellness projects in your classroom.
- Wellness Coaching
- Therapy Dogs
- Visit the dogs in the Link Lounge during upcoming Wellness Wednesdays. View the Wellness Break event schedule.
- Wellness Tips and Strategies Website
- Tips for students by students.
- Wellness Strategy, Space and Policy
- The Spa at Loyalist – Book a relaxing appointment at The Spa.
- The Wellness Loft
- keep.meSAFE Mental Wellness Student Support Program
- Loyalist Student Government is pleased to offer the innovative keep.meSAFE program, which provides 24/7 mental health support to all Loyalist College full-time and part-time day students at the Belleville campus. Students have access to support from counsellors who speak their language, understand their culture, and the unique challenges they face. The My SSP app provides students with access to a wide variety of articles, videos and other mental health resources as well as direct access to a counsellor by telephone or chat.
For more information, please contact Coordinator of Wellness Programming Ryan Stoness at email@example.com.