Enriching the College culture and improving the quality of life for Loyalist students through programming, educational opportunities and engagement initiatives.
Wellness@Loyalist offers the following programming:
- Wellness Ambassador Team
- Accepting applications for student volunteer and paid positions.
- Student Food Cupboard
- Academic Wellness Initiatives
- Book us in your class for one of the following workshops: Understanding Stress and Resiliency; Relaxation and Mindfulness Tools; and Balance and High Performance in a 24/7 World.
- Or, work with our team to build wellness projects in your classroom.
- Wellness Coaching
- Therapy Dogs
- Visit the dogs in the Link Lounge during upcoming Wellness Wednesdays. View the Wellness Break event schedule.
- Leave the Pack Behind Team
- Now accepting applications for a student part-time role.
- Wellness Tips and Strategies Website
- Tips for students by students.
- Wellness Strategy, Space and Policy
- The Spa at Loyalist – Book a relaxing appointment at The Spa.
- The Wellness Loft – NOW OPEN!
For more information, please contact Coordinator of Wellness Programming Ryan Stoness at email@example.com.