Community Employment Services can help you:
- Explore your career options and develop an employment plan
- Access a resource centre with computers, Internet, phone and fax service
- Build marketable résumés and cover letters
- Develop effective job search strategies
- Prepare for a job interview
- Access a professional employment coach
- Access funding for training and/or employment-related supports
- Access information on the labour market, training options, apprenticeships and community service supports
- Access on-the-job training
- Connect with employers through placement services or wage subsidies
- Maintain employment
We offer a variety of employment related certificates, such as:
- Workers Health and Safety
- First Aid & CPR
- Smart Serve
- Customer Service
- Working at Heights (Bancroft location)
I wouldn’t be here without the help I got from Community Employment Services.
I moved to Windsor following college and after a while I decided to return to Belleville – but needed to find a job here before I could do so. Community Employment Services helped make that happen. They sent me the information for this position, I scheduled an interview and here I am. This is the job I always hoped to have – and now I do.
Program Coordinator, Bridging the Gap for Kids
Loyalist College Social Service Worker graduate
I’ve got my confidence back and a great job – Community and Employment Services made a big difference in my life.
I graduated from Business Administration at Loyalist College and immediately found a terrific job in Montreal. Then I was in an accident and returned home to recover. This was followed by a series of short-term jobs – none in my field. I was frustrated and my confidence was at an all-time low. Community Employment Services helped me prepare my résumé and cover letter – then introduced me to my current employer. They helped me find a job I love.
Electronic Distribution Coordinator and Shipping Clerk
Loyalist Certification Services
Community Employment Services – Belleville
54 Dundas Street East, Belleville, ON K8N 1B8
Community Employment Services – Bancroft
P.O. Box 10, 195 Hastings Street North, Bancroft, ON K0L 1C0
613-332-1743, ext. 1