Start here! At Community Employment Services, we offer personalized advice and services to help people assess their goals and start on the path to success. Whether you are unemployed, a new graduate, recently laid off, a mature worker, or contemplating your next steps, Community Employment Services can help!
Our employment consultants can help you with:
- An assessment of your skills and experience
- Developing effective job-search strategies, including résumé and interview preparation
- Information about different careers and occupations
- Local labour market information and local employment and training opportunities
- Information about Employment Ontario programs and services, including Second Career
- Advice about and referral information to other community services and support
- Connect with employers through placement services or wage subsidies
Call or drop by our office for more information.
Your job is out there … we’ll help you find it!
Community Employment Services — Belleville
54 Dundas Street East, Belleville, ON K8N 1B8
Community Employment Services — Bancroft
P.O. Box 10, 195 Hastings Street North, Bancroft, ON K0L 1C0
613-332-1743 ext. 1