If you are applying to a highly competitive program, submit your application on or before February 1 to receive equal consideration for Fall 2020 admission. After this date, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis until the program is full.
Loyalist College applicants can apply right up until September 22, but we encourage you to apply as soon as possible to secure your seat in your program of interest.
Highly Competitive Programs at Loyalist College*
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Occupational Therapist Assistant/Physiotherapist Assistant
- Paramedic (Bancroft & Belleville campuses)
- Practical Nursing
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Advanced Diplomas & Degrees
- Pre-Health Sciences Pathway to Certificates & Diplomas
- Pre-Service Firefighter Education & Training
*Please note that Loyalist’s highly competitive programs may change. For the most up-to-date information, please visit ontariocolleges.ca.