Discover Loyalist: Care of Vulnerable Populations
- Discover Loyalist: Care of Vulnerable Populations
- Friday November 13 2020 09:00 to 09:30
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
*Some conditions apply.
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: During this session, you’ll learn about Loyalist’s one-year Care of Vulnerable Populations graduate certificate program. Build on your knowledge and experience in the health care and social service fields with a two-semester post-graduate certificate. Gain the skills and attitudes necessary to provide a range of support to help clients, specifically the aged and the terminally ill and their families, live as independently as possible through the provision of compassionate care where quality of life is the primary objective and symptom control is the basis for care.
This program is designed to enhance the knowledge of health care or social service professionals who support vulnerable populations, such as the aged and terminally ill, and their families. Graduates of this program find rewarding careers in a variety of gerontology and palliative care specialty areas, including the following:
- Long-term care facilities
- Retirement homes
- Community-home agencies
- Gerontology education