Discover Loyalist: Film & Television Production – Interactive Media Development
- Discover Loyalist: Film & Television Production – Interactive Media Development
- Monday November 16 2020 01:30 to 14:00
- Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
Session Length: 30 minutes
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: During this session, you’ll learn about Loyalist’s three-year Film & Television Production – Interactive Media Development advanced diploma program. This program will prepare you to create engaging content and deliver it through any medium. Earn a full spectrum of skills — ranging from television production and digital filmmaking to web streaming and interactive content creation. No BYOD costs. We provide digital camera, audio, lighting and grip equipment. No fully loaded MacBook Pro requirements either. Loyalist College offers the use of Mac and PC labs with relevant software to help you complete your work.
Prepare for ever-growing content creation opportunities with:
- Broadcast facilities
- Specialty and digital channels
- Independent production
- New media
- Corporate production
- Related support services
*Some conditions apply