Fitness & Health Promotion, Recreation, Sport & Leisure
- Fitness & Health Promotion, Recreation, Sport & Leisure
- Friday December 4 2020 13:00 to 14:00
- Loyalist College
- What: Discover Loyalist: Fitness & Health Promotion and Recreation & Leisure Services
- When: Friday December 4 2020 13:00 to 14:00
- Address: Loyalist College, 376 Wallbridge Loyalist Rd, Belleville ON, K8N 5B9
Begin your journey to your career destination by signing up for this program webinar!
Webinar perks include the following:
- Ask questions and get answers! You’ll hear from program experts who can provide insight into what it’s like to study at #DestinationLoyalist. More than 65% of our programs offer hands-on, small class learning.
- If you register for a session, attend, and apply to Loyalist for September 2021, we’ll cover your $95 application fee!*
- Those who attend a session will automatically be entered into a draw to win one of three $150 Amazon gift cards.*
*Some conditions apply.
Session Length: 1 hr
Format: Live and online via Zoom
Session Details: In this one-hour panel discussion, you’ll hear from faculty from the following programs:
Fitness & Health Promotion
- More and more, people are looking to make the most of their exercise experiences with workouts that get results and are engaging and fun. Qualified fitness and health professionals help people lead better, longer lives through healthy, active lifestyles.
Recreation, Sport & Leisure
- Our busy days are often highly scheduled, making it essential that quality wellness and recreation services are available within our community. Recreation and sport professionals help build healthy communities and develop programs for individuals of all ages.