Campus Tour Form
When you book a personal campus tour you will have an opportunity to see Loyalist’s services and facilities first-hand, including:
- The Career Centre
- Student Success Hub
- Student Centre and Shark Tank Pub
- Digital Media Centre
- The Bay of Quinte Skills Centre
- LEED® Silver-certified Link Lounge
- Computers available in the Maureen Piercy Student Access Lab
- Resto 213, our on-campus student-run restaurant
- Indigenous Resource Centre
- Alumni Hall
- Health Centre
- The Spa at Loyalist
- Fitness Centre and gymnasium
- Parrott Centre (Library)
- Loyalist Bookstore
- Renovated Dining Hall
- … and more!
Tours typically take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the size of the group and whether you want to tour the Residence.
If you book ahead, we can often customize your tour to your individual interests with a visit to program-specific facilities, when class schedules permit.
If you have difficulty using the form below, please email email@example.com to arrange your tour.
We look forward to having you on campus soon.
You will receive an email confirmation of your campus tour date and time. Please note that we do not monitor communications from this page on weekends and statutory holidays.