Applying for transfer credits and exemptions is easy. Make sure you have all your documentation ready and apply below.
Here’s how it works:
- You must apply for transfer credits within the first 10 school days of the academic semester.
- You will need to provide all supporting documents at the of your application or you could be asked to resubmit:
- Official transcripts
- Course outlines
- International credential evaluation (WES or ICAS) for courses from non-Canadian institutions.
- Generally, transfer credits are only granted for credits obtained within seven years of the request.
- Students may not receive transfer credit for more than 75 percent of a program’s requirements.
- Transfer credits will not be added to the student’s record until the student has registered at the College.
- Students from Loyalist’s Toronto campus must contact Simon MacQueen at Simon.MacQueen@tbcollege.com before applying for an exemption or transfer credit.
The application must be filled out completely and accurately or it will be automatically denied. Please note that giving any false documentation is considered academic dishonesty and is a breach of AOP 216 Academic Integrity.