Once you’ve confirmed your offer of admission at ontariocolleges.ca, check out the links below to help you prepare for a successful first semester!
Log in to your myLoyalist student portal regularly for updates regarding your application, registration status, class schedule and Orientation information.
Orientation is a great way to get to know your classmates and faculty, and find out everything you need to know for a successful first semester!
Bridge Days offer on-campus programming to introduce first-year students to their peers, campus, the Belleville area, and life as a College student. Participants will have an opportunity to join in fun activities, including a tour of the Loyalist College Belleville campus and a bus tour of the Belleville area. Run by upper-year students, Bridge Days participants will receive fun giveaways and have the opportunity to learn firsthand about being a student at Loyalist College.
- Pay your tuition deposit
If you have not already paid your tuition deposit, please make payment arrangements for the date specified on your invoice to guarantee your seat. Payment must be received before you can be registered. To view your invoice and to process your payment, please log in to the myFees app from the myLoyalist portal.
- Apply for the Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
Apply for OSAP at ontario.ca/osap. Both September and January start students can do this as early as May. Visit our OSAP and Financial Assistance page for more information.
- View textbooks and other program costs
Your booklist and other program-related costs can be found in the myFees app via the myLoyalist portal. Once logged in to myFees, select the “Click to view details” link under the heading “Student Purchased Textbooks and Other Program Costs.”
- Apply for scholarships and bursaries
Apply for entrance scholarships and bursaries online. Applications can be accessed at myLoyalist.com. Please visit Awards, Bursaries and Scholarships for additional awards and bursary information.
- Apply for transfer credit, exemption and/or prior learning assessment and recognition
Do you have previous education or related experience? Visit Advanced Standing Options for more information.
- Review course items
Log in to the myLoyalist student portal to review timetables, registration, Orientation and book lists, available online in August for September start students and in December for January start students.
- Return your immunization record (if applicable)
A number of programs require you to submit a completed immunization record to the Loyalist College Health Centre by September 4 for September start students and December 15 for January start students. Please review the information on your program page to confirm if this a requirement for your program. Most program-required immunizations can be completed free of charge at the Loyalist College Health Centre. Visit the Health Centre website to access the immunization record form. If you have questions, please call 613-969-1913, ext. 2248.
- Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check (if applicable)
While official documentation is not required for program admission, a clean, current Criminal Record and Vulnerable Sector Check through the Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) may be required for program field placements. Please read through the information on your program page to confirm. The Vulnerable Sector Check can take up to four months for your local police service to complete.
- Register for a first-semester General Education (GNED) Elective (if applicable)
Log in to myLoyalist.com to select a course. Please visit the GNED page for step-by-step instructions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Online Welcome Course
Explore a range of resources, and learn how to navigate Canvas, the College’s new learning management system, with our online welcome course.
- Submit your Residence application
Apply online; for details, visit Residence.
- Pay your Residence fees and return your roommate questionnaire
For details about Residence fees, please click here.
There are several convenient dining services locations on campus providing service to students, faculty and staff, and visitors to the College.
Please visit loyalist.campusdish.com for hours of operation.
Choose and claim any available locker on campus (no registration or additional charge). Then, register your locker at myLoyalist.com. Please click here for more information.
- Parking permits can be ordered online through the myLoyalist portal under “Order Parking Permit”.
- Parking permits can be paid for online through debit or credit card.
- Once ordered, parking permits will be available for pick-up at the Service Desk (2L20) from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday. Parking permits will be available for purchase in person via debit or credit at the Service Desk as well. Due to COVID-19, cash payments for parking permits will not be accepted.
For parking permit options and further details, visit our Parking Permit web page.
If you have any questions regarding parking permits, please contact the Service Desk (email@example.com).
- Public Transportation Services
- Review Loyalist College’s student policies
Please explore and review Loyalist College’s academic and student code of conduct policies.
- Connect with Loyalist College on social media
Ask questions, meet fellow students, share and explore photos and videos, and get updates from the College. We’re waiting to connect with you on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn!
- Return the AccessAbility Services Application if you are a student with a disability
Loyalist’s AccessAbility Centre strives to foster a supportive and accessible environment. Learn more about AccessAbility Services at Loyalist and please return the AccessAbility Services Application Form as soon as possible. If you have questions, call 613-969-1913, ext. 2519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review the supports and resources available to you through Student Success
Not sure what kind of help you need, or what’s available? Check out the many Student Success Services at Loyalist to find what’s right for you.