Congratulations on your Offer of Admission to Loyalist College!
We are delighted to have you join us at Loyalist College.
Reserve your spot in three easy steps:
1. Accept your Offer of Admission
Confirm your seat online at ontariocolleges.ca or by calling 1-888-892-2228 (toll free within Canada) or 519-763-4725. Please ensure you have your OCAS number available when you call.
- Confirm your Offer by May 31 to receive a $10 Tim Hortons gift card and Loyalist College T-shirt.
- Share where you’re going! Post a selfie with your acceptance envelope on social media using the hashtag #GoingLoyalist for a chance to win a Fjällräven backpack and S’well bottle. You could also win $1,000 towards your Loyalist College tuition.
2. Pay College tuition deposit/fees
Prior to the start of your classes, you will receive an invoice. Please make payment arrangements for the date specified on the invoice to guarantee your seat. An overview of tuition and fees is available here. For further details, call 613-969-1913, ext. 2223.
3. Provide proof of completion of academic requirements
If you haven’t already done so, please forward proof of successful completion of all required courses to ontariocolleges.ca. This includes proof of graduation and marks from high school, post-secondary education, correspondence courses, adult upgrading or summer school. If you’re a secondary school student, this offer is conditional upon completion of your secondary school diploma and meeting the requirements of your program.
Log in to myLoyalist for important updates and information
As soon as you receive an Offer of Admission, you will have access to your myLoyalist student portal. Log in and check back regularly for updates regarding your application, registration status and Orientation information.
Get ready for College checklist
In preparation for College, review this checklist to ensure you have everything you need for a successful start at Loyalist.
Questions? We’re here to help!
Enrolment Services representatives will be pleased to answer any questions you may have at 613-969-1913, ext. 2100, or toll free at 1-888-569-2547.