Loyalist College is committed to creating a friendly and inclusive environment in which Indigenous students can express and share their cultural identity. We offer a range of resources to support First Nations, Métis and Inuit students in achieving their personal and professional goals.
Stand proud and strengthen the Indigenous community at Loyalist! Identification is a voluntary and confidential online process by which you identify yourself as an Indigenous student. No proof of ancestry is required.
- Stand proud of who you are and join our strong Indigenous community!
- Share your perspective and learn from our elders and knowledge keepers.
- Participate in cultural and academic events.
- Access the range of resources available to support you in achieving your educational and career goals.
- Make a difference – self-identification ensures that programming complements and supports our Indigenous population.
- It's easy, voluntary and confidential.
At Loyalist College, we value your privacy. All student information collected is protected under Ontario's Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will remain confidential.
The information you provide may be used to enhance student programming and services or to inform outreach strategies for Indigenous students. Any reporting will be done in aggregate, which means that statistics will be collected and used in large numbers, ensuring that your name or identifying information is not shared.
The information provided can only be accessed by select staff in the Indigenous Resource Centre and in the Office of the Registrar at Loyalist College.
Your information may be stored and processed by College service providers who reside in the United States. For more information, contact the Freedom of Information and Privacy Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org and 376 Wallbridge-Loyalist Road, Belleville ON, and review our Privacy Statement.