Loyalist College has partnered with international education agents to recruit students for our campus. We are always excited to partner with new agents for more diverse classrooms.
Loyalist offers international students the ideal combination of academic excellence, extra-curricular activities and experiences. Our diverse community includes international students from an ever-growing number of countries around the world. Located on more than 200 acres in the beautiful Bay of Quinte region and perfectly positioned between Toronto, Ottawa and Montreal, Loyalist is a destination for students seeking a friendly, inclusive and accessible College. Our number one priority is supporting your success personally and professionally.
Loyalist was founded in 1967 and is one of 24 colleges of applied arts and technology in the Ontario college system. We are a publicly funded post-secondary institution and our diploma, post-graduate, certificate and degree-pathway programs meet the high educational standards required by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities within the Government of Ontario and are recognized around the world.
Belleville is a safe and friendly city along the scenic Bay of Quinte and is close to lake Ontario. Belleville has a population of approximately 49,000. Belleville is ideally located between Toronto and Ottawa, Ontario. There is easy access to the major highway, train and bus services.
Belleville is a city rich in history and natural beauty – a desired retreat for those wanting to escape the frantic life of the big city. Our downtown area is lined with century-old storefronts, casual dining venues and quaint shops. The Quinte Mall offers modern shopping facilities, restaurants and cinemas. We are close to Canada’s newest wine-producing region and the beautiful beaches and of Sandbanks Provincial Park in Prince Edwards County. We have a diverse climate, celebrating all four seasons. There are many year-round activities in the area to enjoy such as golfing, sailing, swimming, kayaking, scuba diving, skiing, outdoor skating and ice fishing.
Why study at Loyalist College?
- Personal, friendly College, two hours east of Toronto
- Small class sizes
- Residence on campus as well as many off-campus housing options
- International student scholarships
- Programs starting in September, January and May
- University transfer agreements (diploma at Loyalist to degree at a partner university)
- Placement opportunities as well as applied learning opportunities
- Fast-track options – finish your diploma faster!
- Opportunities to work on and off campus
To help serve you better, Loyalist College’s International Application has moved to the ontariocolleges.ca International Application Service (IAS).
Loyalist College is committed to offering superior educational experiences for our international students. We work closely with recruitment agents to ensure students are prepared for their studies in Canada. We expect high standards of business practice from our agents, along with accurate and honest customer service to the students. We are passionate to help students fulfil their goals and expect the same from our agents.
As a Loyalist Recruitment Agent, you are expected to fulfil the following roles:
- Promote Loyalist College to potential students and counsel them appropriately with regard to Loyalist, our programs and services
- Review and validate academic credentials and pre-screen potential applicants to ensure their eligibility to enter Canada on a study permit
- Assist students in the application process to Loyalist
- Assist students in their preparations for arrival in Canada
- Represent the College in a professional and trustworthy manner
If you are interested in becoming a Loyalist College Recruitment Agent, please complete the Agent Application Form along with any literature and links about your company and email it to email@example.com. Please expect a brief delay while we research your company and follow up on references.
Once approved, agents will receive:
- Agent recruitment guide
- Promotional material
- Training on procedures via Skype