Loyalist College in Toronto is located in Mississauga, Canada’s sixth largest city. This growing region within the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) has a lot to offer:
- Access to public transit makes it easy to navigate throughout the GTA, including to the neighbouring City of Toronto, a bustling metropolis and Canada’s economic hub
- Affordable housing options
- Endless activities and attractions, including shopping, dining, art galleries, museums, festivals and more
- Parks and green spaces with trails for walking and cycling
- A diverse economy in various sectors, including food and beverage, logistics and warehousing, technology and manufacturing, offers a range of part-time and full-time employment opportunities
To learn more about what makes Mississauga a great place live, visit discovermississauga.ca.
Securing accommodation is the responsibility of Loyalist College in Toronto students. The Mississauga campus is easily accessible by public transit. Housing in Mississauga and nearby communities such as Brampton can range from $400 – $950 CAD per month, plus personal expenses. Please budget and plan accordingly.
Toronto Pearson Airport, Canada’s busiest travel hub, is located in Mississauga. Loyalist College in Toronto offers airport reception to students who register in advance.
For details, visit loyalistcollege.com/international.
A comprehensive Orientation session for new students is held at the beginning of every semester. During Orientation, students will be provided with important information about accommodations, safety, immigration, Canadian culture and finances. In addition, students will review College-specific topics, such as accessing course resources, connecting with peers and instructors, finding work, accessing workshops and networking events, succeeding as an international student, and more.
Mississauga Campus Address & Contact
111 Brunel Rd.
Mississauga, ON L4Z 1X3