The Automotive competition will only be held on February 26 – there will not be a snow date available for this competition
Currently, 23 of 24 (Maximum) Registered Competitors – updated February 14, 2019, @11:30pm
- First phase application includes five spaces per school board until January 31, 2019.
- Second phase application will open on February 1, 2019.
- Contest minimum is 15 competitors and the maximum is 24 competitors.
The registration number displayed above is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Purpose of the contest:
- To provide competitors with the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge in the Automotive Service Technology field through practical and theoretical application.
Competition Chair Contact:
- Gerry Byrd, Loyalist College
- Coordinator/Faculty, Motive Power Fundamentals – Parts & Counter Personnel/Motive Power Technician – Service & Management
- 613-969-1913, ext. 2323