Currently, 1 of 15 (Maximum) Registered Competitors – Updated February 6, 2020 @ 10:52 AM
- First phase application includes three spaces per school board until February 5, 2020.
- Second phase application will open on February 6, 2020.
- Contest minimum is five competitors and the maximum is 15 competitors.
The registration number displayed above is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Purpose of the contest:
- The main purpose of the competition is to provide the competitors with the opportunity to demonstrate their knowledge and skill of Computer-Aided Manufacturing (CAM) as they prepare for employment in the Manufacturing field.
Competition Chair Contact:
- David Daley, Loyalist College