We look forward to seeing you on campus for Spring Orientation on Monday, April 29, 2019!
Orientation is a great way to get to know faculty and your classmates while participating in fun and engaging activities. On April 29, please arrive on campus prior to 9:30 am and head to the Gymnasium to join us as we kick off Orientation and the Spring semester.
Please find a schedule of Orientation events and activities below:*
9:30 – 10 am – Official Welcome (Gymnasium/Dining Hall)
10 am – 12:15 pm – Student Life Activities (Almuni Hall/Across Campus)
12:15 – 12:45 pm – Lunch (Gymnasium/Dining Hall)
12:45 – 4 pm – Academic Orientation Sessions (Various Classrooms – TBC)
Additional information and Academic Orientation location details by program will be posted once available. Please check back regularly for updates.
If you have any questions during Orientation or are unsure where to go, drop by the information booth located in the front entrance of the Kente building.
We welcome all May start students to join us for this day of programming.
*Events and activities are subject to change. Please check back regularly for updates.
Helpful Links and Resources
Please find some important links below to help you prepare for a successful first semester.
Get Ready for College Checklist
Kente Building Map
The Career Centre
- Download the Residence Handbook.
- Visit loyalist.campusdish.com for details on meal plans – save 15 percent on your on-campus dining.
- Information about campus parking can be found on Loyalist’s parking web page.
- Register your locker.
- Residence Application
- Athletics Application – join the Loyalist Lancers.
- AccessAbility Centre Application – contact us to arrange free, voluntary and confidential academic supports for students with documented disabilities.
- Immunization Record – required for students in Child and Youth Care; Community and Justice Services; Customs Border Services; Developmental Services Worker; Early Childhood Education; Community and Justice Services; Esthetics and Spa Management; Fitness and Health Promotion; Nursing; Paramedic; Personal Support Worker; Police Foundations; Practical Nursing; Pre-Health Sciences; Protection, Security and Investigation; Recreation and Leisure Services – Sports; Social Service Worker. Please see the program page for details.