Many universities and colleges will provide credit recognition for your diploma studies at Loyalist:
- Loyalist has more than 70 transfer agreements with post-secondary institutions across Canada and abroad
- Gain university admission and/or credit for college study
- Complete your degree in a shorter period of time, with less expense
- Program-specific opportunities are listed for each full-time program under ‘Programs and Courses’
- This list is just the beginning! Many other institutions will provide credit for your diploma studies, or consider a one-year certificate towards admission; contact the post-secondary institution of your choice to make individual arrangements
New resource for credit transfer
Ontario Colleges has tailored a new web page specifically to students who want to learn more about transferring credits between Ontario’s colleges and universities. The page provides a wealth of information on credit transfer, including what it is and how it works, how to use ontransfer.ca to find transfer opportunities and much more.
|Download Transfer Agreements||Visit ontransfer.ca|
Transfer credits are determined by the university/college you plan to attend. Changes and updates to these transfer opportunities occur throughout the year. Loyalist College endeavours to ensure the accuracy of each opportunity; however, changes may occur in program offerings, admission requirements and transfer credits granted by participating institutions. Students must check directly with the transfer institution for the most up-to-date information before applying to any program.