The Loyalist College Foundation was established in 1995 to provide leadership in meeting the goals for long-term development and fundraising to benefit the students and programs at Loyalist College.
- Download Planned Giving Opportunities
- Donor Wall Reception – May 31, 2018
- Annual Report – Presented October 14, 2020
- Audited Financial Statements – March 31, 2020
For more information, please email the Foundation at email@example.com.
Foundation quick facts
Number of awards presented from endowed funds (2019-20): 324
Value of awards presented from endowed funds (2019-20): $148,391
The Loyalist College Foundation Board of Directors
(Fiscal Year 2020-2021)
Susan Scarborough, Chair
Brian Smith, Vice-Chair
Ann Marie Vaughan, College President & CEO
Pam Jolliffe, College Board Chair
Mark Kirkpatrick, Treasurer
Jeremy Laurin, Secretary
Wilfrid J. Wilkinson, Chair
Kathryn E. Burns
Dr. Nick Quickert
* On September 17, 2020, the Foundation lost a wonderful friend and supporter with the passing of Honorary Patron, Dorothy Davies-Flindall. She will be sadly missed.