Transcripts & Tax Receipts


1. How do I request a copy of my transcripts?
2. Can my transcripts be sent by email?
3. Is there a fee to get a copy of my transcripts?
4. How do I order a replacement credential (certificate or diploma)?
5. How do I print my T2202 and T4A for income taxes?
6. How do I add my Social Insurance Number to my account?

How do I request a copy of my transcript?

Official transcript requests are processed through Banner.

  • If you are a current student or have attended classes within the last 3 years, you must access Banner through the myLoyalist* portal. 
  • If you attended classes more than 3 years ago, you can use this direct link to log into Banner: On this page, click ‘Enter Secure Area.’ Your Banner ID is your student number*, and your PIN* was initially your date of birth in the format YYMMDD.
  • Note: if you were a student at Loyalist College prior to 2004, please view your unofficial transcript in Banner prior to requesting an official printed version (in Banner click ‘Student Services – ‘Student Records’ – ‘All Grades – View Unofficial Transcript – All Levels – Submit’). If your course(s) and/or credential(s) are not displayed, please submit this form to Enrolment Services. We will access our archives and review and/or update your academic records prior to processing an official transcript request on your behalf.

Once in Banner, click ‘Student Services – ‘Student Records’ – ‘Request Printed/Official Transcript.’

Follow the on-screen directions as you work through the request process.

*If you need assistance logging in please contact the Service Desk at or by phone 613-969-1913, ext. 2420.

Can my transcripts be sent by email?

Official transcripts can be mailed or picked up in person. The College does not send transcripts by email.

Is there a fee to get a copy of my transcripts?

There is no charge for official transcripts.

How do I order a replacement credential (certificate or diploma)?

For graduates who require a replacement credential (certificate or diploma), due to loss or damage, the Enrolment Services Office offers a credential replacement service.

The cost of a replacement credential is $37.45. There is an additional surcharge of $25 for mailing the credential internationally.

To request a replacement credential, complete the form linked below. Please note that this form requires a signature and can be submitted by mail, fax or in person.


  1. Download, print and complete the Credential Request Form (PDF)
  2. Payment must be received before request will be processed.
  3. Submit the Credential Request Form for processing using one of the methods below:

Loyalist College, Enrolment Services Office
376 Wallbridge-Loyalist Road
P.O. Box 4200
Belleville, ON K8N 5B9

Secure Fax

In Person
Please submit the form to the Enrolment Services Office, Kente Building, Room 2H1

How do I print my T2202 and T4A for income taxes?

If you have any questions or concerns, please leave a message on the Education Tax hotline, listed below. Messages are checked daily, Monday through Friday.

Education Tax Hotline
613-969-1913, ext. 2187

How do I add my Social Insurance Number to my account?

The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) requires post-secondary institutions to include each student’s Social Insurance Number (SIN) on the T2202 (Tuition and Education Certificate) and T4A (Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity, and Other Income). Failure to provide a SIN to any organization that is required to complete an information slip (T2202/T4A) may result in a $100 penalty from the government. More information can be found under “Failure to provide an identification number” on the Government of Canada’s website.

Loyalist College has created a secure Tax Information page on the myLoyalist portal where students can provide their SIN and access their tax details. To navigate to the page, log in to the myLoyalist portal and select the ‘Education Tax Forms’ icon. 

If your SIN is not on file, you will be prompted to provide this information. This page also provides links to your Education Tax Forms (T2202 and T4A).

If you have questions about this process, please contact Accounts Receivable at 613-969-1913, ext. 2422 or 2223, or email

If you experience technical issues, please contact the Service Desk at 613-969-1913, ext. 2420, or email