The Loyalist Food Cupboard is a free service designed to support the health and well-being of Loyalist College students.
Students in need can shop for available non-perishable food, school supplies and personal hygiene items. All products in the Loyalist Student Food Cupboard are free of charge.
Login to your myLoyalist and click on the icon "Food Cupboard" to be directed to the Loyalist Student Food Cupboard ordering system.
- Click "Products" or scroll down to "Shop Now"
- You can also filter items by clicking on "All products"
- Ordering restricted to 10 items per order per week (subject to change based on inventory levels)
- Choose an available pickup date and time
- Create your account; loyalist email (NOT a personal email account), student ID number, and contact information
- Once you've submitted your order, you will receive email confirmation.
Please provide proof of pickup on your mobile device.
Wednesday is Pickup Day
Open at 11:00 am
Closes at 8:30 pm
You will be asked to provide your student ID card and mobile proof of email receipt.
If you cannot pickup your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are unable to pickup your order on the day and time that you have requested, please contact email@example.com to cancel. Thank you.
*Hours are subject to change
Self-care is vital, especially during a pandemic. Here are some ways you can take care of yourself.
- Be kind to you! Remember that everyone is feeling out of sorts.
- Sleep well and nap when your body is tired.
- Spend a few minutes each day writing your thoughts down in a journal.
- Seek support. (We are in this together) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Try to disconnect from social media during the day and do some deep breathing exercises.
- Go for a walk or exercise at your own pace.
- Drink lots of water and eat well!
Try to plan healthy meals. (See the Food Cupboard online store for recipes and much more)
- Juice box
- Glass of water
- Hand full of trail mix
- Bowl of soup
- Glass of water
- Nutri-grain bar
- Pasta dish or rice dish
- Add some canned veggies
- Add beans or tuna
- Tea and glass of water
- Canned fruit or Oreos
Interested in Donating to the Food Cupboard?
Please contact email@example.com.