The Loyalist Food Cupboard is a free service designed to support the health and well-being of Loyalist College students.
Students in need can shop for available non-perishable food, school supplies and personal hygiene items. All products in the Loyalist Student Food Cupboard are free of charge.
Login to your myLoyalist and click on the icon "Food Cupboard" to be directed to the Loyalist Student Food Cupboard ordering system.
- Click "Products" or scroll down to "Shop Now"
- You can also filter items by clicking on "All products"
- Ordering restricted to 10 items per order per week (subject to change based on inventory levels)
- Choose an available pickup date and time
- Create your account; loyalist email, student ID number and contact information
- Once you've submitted your order, you will receive email confirmation.
Due to COVID-19 please provide proof of pickup on your mobile device.
- Wednesdays 9 am - 9 pm.
You will be asked to provide your student ID card and mobile proof of email receipt.
If you are unable to pickup your order on the day and time that you have requested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel. Thank you.
*Hours are subject to change
Ingredients you can find in the Food Cupboard:
- 12 oz. fettuccine
- 1 1/2 c. fresh corn (or canned)
- 2 small zucchini (or 1 large)
Additional required ingredients:
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 4 oz. bocconcini - mozzarella balls (optional)
- basil leaves
Zucchini is healthy and delicious! Try these easy recipes for yourself!
Interested in Donating to the Food Cupboard?
Please contact email@example.com.