Here’s a list of frequently used student forms:
- Academic Appeal:
Academic Appeal Form
College faculty and staff are strongly committed to resolving student concerns at the informal level. However, in the event that it is not possible to resolve the concern through the informal process, students may choose to pursue a formal Academic Appeal.
- AccessAbility Services:
AccessAbility Services Application
The AccessAbility Services team is committed to providing academic supports to students with documented disabilities. Services are free, voluntary and confidential.
- Completion Letter:
Completion Letter Request Form
Use this form to request that a letter of completion be sent to your Loyalist email. Please note that this letter can only be requested after you have successfully completed your final semester.
- Course Add/Drop Form:
Course Add/Drop Form
Use this form to add or drop a course. Please note this form requires your program coordinator’s signature.
- General Education Spring Registration Form:
General Education Registration Form
This form is only to be used by students requiring an off-cycle GenEd or needing more than one GenEd in a semester.
- Loyalist College Immunization Record:
Please complete this form if your program requires an up-to-date immunization record. This information can be obtained from your public health unit and/or your family physician. Send the completed form to the Loyalist College Student Health Centre prior to the start of the semester.
- Official Break – For Employment Letter
- Loyalist College does not provide letters for employment purposes confirming summer breaks. Employers are requested to view the Academic Schedule which outlines dates for scheduled programs.
- International Students are also encouraged to provide employers with a copy of their Letter of Acceptance (LOA) indicating the start/end dates of the academic program, as well as with their Study Permit which outlines the conditions of their employment. To review the eligibility requirements for working in Canada, employers can also refer to this page on the Government of Canada’s website.
- Ontario Learn Course Equivalent:
Loyalist College – Ontario Learn Course Equivalent Form
This form is used by faculty to give permissions to take Ontario Learn courses in place of in-class courses. It requires your coordinator’s signature.
PLAR Application Form
Use this form to apply for Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition. Be sure to follow all of the instructions on the form before submitting.
- Transfer Credits or Exemptions:
Transfer Credit or Exemption Application Form
Use this form to apply for Transfer Credits or Exemptions. Be sure to follow all of the instructions on the form before submitting.
- Preferred First Name:
Preferred First Name Request Form
Please complete this form to request (or change) the use of a first name other than your legal name for your College active directory account. This updates your screen name, username and email address. Preferred name also appears in Blackboard. Students who’ve applied to Loyalist College via the domestic ontariocolleges.ca website since October 3, 2020, will already have a Preferred Name in use to create the active directory account.
- Program Change:
Program Change Request Form (International Students)
Please complete this form to request a program change. This form is only to be used by international students. Domestic students wishing to change programs should speak with their Enrolment Services Officer (located in Room 2H1).
- Release of Information:
Authorization for Release of Student Information Form
Complete this form to provide Loyalist with permission to release information to a third party (e.g. parent, guardian or spouse).
- Request for Verification of Enrolment:
Verification of Enrolment Request Form
Fill out this online form to request that a Verification of Enrolment letter be emailed to your Loyalist email.
- Study Permit Extension Letter:
- If you are required to extend your Study Permit as you will be beginning a new program – you may use your Letter of Acceptance (LOA) for the new program. There is no additional letter to provide.
- If you are required to extend your Study Permit due to course failures and will be extending your studies – please see the International Manager in person for this request. A $25 fee will apply.
Leave of Studies – Approved:
Students who may be required to request a leave from their studies while in Canada, may request a letter from the International Manager: email@example.com. Only approved leaves will be provided a letter and any leave must meet IRCC regulations and students must provide requested evidence.
Please contact Student Success to request a withdrawal from your Program. Student Success services can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*International students MUST contact the International Centre to request a withdrawal. The International Centre can be reached at email@example.com.
Please note: Students requiring a letter not listed above will need to submit a request via email. The request will be reviewed for validity and, if granted, students will pay a $25 fee.
- Continuation of Interest-Free Status Application
- Adjust Local Travel
- Parental Income Verification
- Request for Grant-Only Funding