Pursue your interests, discover a passion, or learn a new skill with in-class evening and weekend workshops.
This Fall, nurture your curiosity and join us for one of our community workshops, delivered on campus in a welcoming environment. Do it for the love of lifelong learning – no prerequisites!
Select an area of interest to browse upcoming courses.
- Bake With Your Child: Pizza From Scratch
- Baking Techniques: Biscuits, Scones & Tarts
- Baking With Your Child For The Holidays
- Dozens Of Cookies
- Preserving & Canning: Fall Harvest
- Acrylics For Beginners With Stewart Hood
- Watercolour With Donna Bonin – Beginners & Beyond
- Watercolour With Donna Bonin – Intermediate
- Watercolour With Ron Pickering
- Watercolour With Stewart Hood
- Excel 1: Setting Up A Spreadsheet
- Excel 2: Enhancing A Spreadsheet
- Excel 3: Be Your Own Chart Wizard
- Excel 4: As A Database
- Excel 5: Formulas & Functions
- Excel 6: Pivot Tables
- Excel 7: Introduction to Macros