Currently, 8 of 10 (Maximum) Registered Competitors – updated February 14, 2019 @11:30pm
- First phase application includes three spaces per school board until January 31, 2019.
- Second phase application will open on February 1, 2019.
- Contest minimum is five competitors and the maximum is 10 competitors
The registration number displayed above is updated regularly and is subject to change.
Purpose of the contest:
- To provide competitors with the opportunity to demonstrate their skills and knowledge of electrical tasks.
Competitors will be provided electrical drawings showing part of a residence.
The competitors will select and install materials suitable for the application shown and meeting the requirements of the Canadian electrical safety code.
The competitors will be installing lighting and convenience outlet circuits in wood stud walls from the panel board to the point of use. Circuits may include but are not limited to two and three-way switches, standard, switched and split. duplex receptacles, dryer or range receptacles.
Competition Chair Contact:
- Chris Hicks, Loyalist College
- Coordinator/Professor, Electrical Techniques/Electrical Engineering Technician – Industrial
- 613-969-1913, ext. 2557