Computer labs are open extended hours for students in all programs. Services in our Student Access Labs include:
- PC and Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning (print credits included in tuition)
- Program-specific software
- Wireless access and wireless printing
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- In-person Service Desk, offering technical support staff who are able to functionally help with software, your network account, Blackboard, Banner, submitting assignments, posting discussions etc.
- Diverse work spaces for students to work individually or with a group.
The Maureen Piercy Student Access Lab Kente (2H4)
Student Access Lab Pioneer (P11)
Due to COVID 19 restrictions and social distancing the SAL hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 8:30 am-4:30 pm.
Social distancing rules are monitored closely by the college Security, for your safety.