Computer areas are open extended hours for students in all programs. Services in our Student Access Labs include:
- PC and Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning (print credits included in tuition)
- Program-specific software
- Wireless access and wireless printing
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- In-person Service Desk, offering technical support staff who are able to functionally help with software, your network account, Blackboard, Banner, submitting assignments, posting discussions etc.
The Maureen Piercy Student Access Lab Kente (2H4)
Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 10 pm
Saturday & Sunday 10 am to 4 pm
Student Access Lab Pioneer (P11)
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Access Lab hours are subject to change and typically operate on reduced hours during reading weeks and holidays.
For more information about IT services, visit: Technology Services.