Computer labs are open extended hours for students in all programs. Services in our Student Access Labs include:
- PC and Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning (print credits included in tuition)
- Program-specific software
- Wireless access and wireless printing
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- In-person Service Desk, offering technical support staff who are able to functionally help with software, your network account, Blackboard, Banner, submitting assignments, posting discussions, etc.
- Diverse workspaces for students to work individually or with a group
The Maureen Piercy Student Access Lab (SAL) (Kente Building, 2H3)
Due to COVID-19 restrictions and social distancing, SAL hours of operation are Monday – Friday, 7:30 am – 10 pm. Saturday – Sunday 8 am – 6 pm
Social distancing rules are monitored closely by College Security, for your safety.