Computer labs are open extended hours for students in all programs. Services in our Student Access Labs include:
- PC and Mac computers
- Colour printing and scanning (print credits included in tuition)
- Program-specific software
- Wireless access and wireless printing
- Bring-your-own-technology areas
- In-person Service Desk, offering technical support staff who are able to functionally help with software, your network account, Blackboard, Banner, submitting assignments, posting discussions etc.
- Diverse work spaces for students to work individually or with a group.
The Maureen Piercy Student Access Lab Kente (2H4)
Monday to Friday 7:30 am – 12:00 am (No printing after 10 pm)
Saturday & Sunday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm (No printing after 6 pm)
Student Access Lab Pioneer (P11)
Monday to Friday 9:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Access Lab hours are subject to change and typically operate on reduced hours during reading weeks and holidays.
For more information about IT services, visit Technology Services.