Skilled trades and technology professionals are in high demand, providing specialized skills for a diverse range of industries. With a focus on hands-on learning in state-of-the-art facilities, prepare for an exciting career in sectors such as transportation, manufacturing, automation and computer engineering.
- Automotive Service Technician Apprenticeship
- Computer Systems Technician
- Electrical Techniques/Electrical Engineering Technician – Industrial
- Mechanical Techniques
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Motive Power Fundamentals – Parts & Counter Personnel/Motive Power Technician – Service & Management
- Welding Techniques/Welding & Fabrication Technician