The Research Services Office plays an important role at Loyalist College in supporting and developing capacity for Applied Research and innovation, providing data, analysis, and information regarding Institutional Research effectiveness, and to provide resources and support for functioning of the Research Ethics Board.
The mission of the Research Services Office will support the College’s strategic directions by:
- Supporting and furthering the development of inquiry, research and innovation activities at Loyalist College.
- Providing evidence, advice and support for the development of appropriate research and innovation resources and infrastructure.
- Providing resources and support for Research Ethics Board functioning.
- Providing project management, liaise, and support for externally funded applied research projects.
- Networking with external partners and agencies in relation to applied research opportunities.
- Supporting evidence, data, and information collection and analyses for decision making, continuous quality improvement and sustainability of high-quality student learning experiences, student services, and program relevance.
For any research inquiries, please contact:
Research Services Office, Coordinator
(613) 969-1913, ext. 2363
For any administration inquiries, please contact:
Acting Vice President, Academic
(613) 969-1913, ext. 2880