Take your diploma or degree to the next level
Learning doesn’t stop — it’s a lifelong venture. University graduates are coming to college in greater numbers for more practical, hands-on training. You can:
- Earn your certificate in less than a year
- Build on what you’ve learned at college or university
- Get the practical skills and knowledge employers need, based on advice from respected industry professionals
- Apply your learning on the job with intensive placement opportunities
- Make valuable connections in your industry
Post-graduate certificate programs at Loyalist
- Study in a Health Canada licensed facility using advanced extraction technologies and state-of-the art analytical instrumentation.
- Learn how to apply a range of lab techniques for the extraction and analysis of cannabis to increase the quality, consistency and safety of cannabis and cannabis products.
- Understand relevant legislations, regulations and guidelines pertaining to the cannabis industry, and explore appropriate security and safety protocols.
- Apply your knowledge to real-world challenges during a field placement with Licensed Producers.
For information contact email@example.com
- Beginning with a two-week start-up boot camp, move your ideas forward through flexible scheduling that fits your already busy life. Work with the Entrepreneurial Studies – Business Launch team as they guide you through the business model canvas building process.
- Create and deliver executive-style presentations before an audience of prospective customers, employees and investors during industry showcase and pitch competitions.
- Participate in educational ‘pit stops,’ providing tailored, rigorous training on strategic entrepreneurship issues. In addition, meet regularly with mentors who are aligned with the needs of your start-up.
For information contact Prof. Bob Millard at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore international perspectives on a variety of topics and develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective leader in any business environment.
- Learn strategies and best practices for conducting business with diverse populations using ethical and culturally appropriate methods that are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Refine your leadership and teamwork skills and look at methods for establishing and maintaining successful working relationships.
For information contact email@example.com
- Successful business is all about people management. Human resources management professionals help guide organizations with sound practices — hiring the right people, training personnel to be effective and developing strategies to motivate individuals and teams.
- A four-week field placement provides valuable industry contacts and practical HR management experience.
- All courses are approved for credit towards nationally recognized CHRP certification.
For information contact Prof. Vern Belos at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project management professionals have the expertise to oversee project timelines, costs and resources, ensuring organizations meet their objectives and get results.
- Prepare for a career in effective project management across various industries.
- Learn to manage project goals, constraints, deliverables, quality control and resource requirements as defined by stakeholders.
For information contact email@example.com
- Public Relations and Event Management professionals are increasingly in demand as employers recognize the value of effective communications.
- Students are prepared for dynamic opportunities working behind the scenes, in front of the media, or interacting with clients.
- An exciting four-week placement provides valuable industry contacts and the opportunity for future employment.
- Many jobs offer extensive opportunities for travel.
For information contact Prof. Kerry Ramsay at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports and entertainment sales and marketing professionals work with sporting organizations, entertainment complexes and the non-profit sector.
- Learn in role-play scenarios and three full-day job shadows with teams such as the Ottawa Senators, Toronto Blue Jays and Detroit Red Wings.
- A four-month placement provides the opportunity to graduate into a job.
For information contact Prof. Kim Grimes at email@example.com
- There’s a huge demand for supply-chain specialists with the knowledge to facilitate international trade.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and customs compliance including risk management and the global movement of goods.
- Navigate international customs and business practices.
- Gain critical workplace experience with a four-week field placement.
For information contact Prof. Terry Hickey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loyalist also offers a wide range of double diploma opportunities, allowing graduates of a diploma program to complete a second diploma in a related area of study in only one additional calendar year.
For information and minimum requirements, email email@example.com or call 613-969-1913, ext. 2100