Take your diploma or degree to the next level
Learning doesn’t stop — it’s a lifelong venture. University graduates are coming to college in greater numbers for more practical, hands-on training. You can:
- Earn your certificate in less than a year
- Build on what you’ve learned at college or university
- Get the practical skills and knowledge employers need, based on advice from respected industry professionals
- Apply your learning on the job with intensive placement opportunities
- Make valuable connections in your industry
Post-graduate certificate programs at Loyalist
- Study in a Health Canada licensed facility using advanced extraction technologies and state-of-the art analytical instrumentation.
- Learn how to apply a range of lab techniques for the extraction and analysis of cannabis to increase the quality, consistency and safety of cannabis and cannabis products.
- Understand relevant legislations, regulations and guidelines pertaining to the cannabis industry, and explore appropriate security and safety protocols.
- Apply your knowledge to real-world challenges during a field placement with Licensed Producers.
- Explore strategies for developing and maintaining therapeutic relationships with aged and palliative patients, thereby fostering their dignity, self-worth and independence.
- Become familiar with ethical, legal and spiritual considerations with regard to the care of vulnerable populations, and develop an understanding of individual and multicultural approaches to aging, death, dying and grieving.
- Apply theory and concepts as related to caring for vulnerable populations and palliative patients through a combination of a clinical practicum and immersive simulation.
- Explore international perspectives on a variety of topics and develop the skills and knowledge necessary to become an effective leader in any business environment.
- Learn strategies and best practices for conducting business with diverse populations using ethical and culturally appropriate methods that are in compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Refine your leadership and teamwork skills and look at methods for establishing and maintaining successful working relationships.
- Successful business is all about people management. Human resources management professionals help guide organizations with sound practices — hiring the right people, training personnel to be effective and developing strategies to motivate individuals and teams.
- A four-week field placement provides valuable industry contacts and practical HR management experience.
- All courses are approved for credit towards nationally recognized CHRP certification.
- Project management professionals have the expertise to oversee project timelines, costs and resources, ensuring organizations meet their objectives and get results.
- Prepare for a career in effective project management across various industries.
- Learn to manage project goals, constraints, deliverables, quality control and resource requirements as defined by stakeholders.
- Public Relations – Event Management professionals are increasingly in demand as employers recognize the value of effective communications.
- Students are prepared for dynamic opportunities working behind the scenes, in front of the media, or interacting with clients.
- An exciting four-week placement provides valuable industry contacts and the opportunity for future employment.
- Many jobs offer extensive opportunities for travel.
- There’s a huge demand for supply-chain specialists with the knowledge to facilitate international trade.
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of supply chain management and customs compliance including risk management and the global movement of goods.
- Navigate international customs and business practices.
- Gain critical workplace experience with a four-week field placement.
Loyalist also offers a wide range of double diploma opportunities, allowing graduates of a diploma program to complete a second diploma in a related area of study in only one additional calendar year.
For information and minimum requirements, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-969-1913, ext. 2100